Top : United States
(you may need to refresh/reload your browser to view the most recent
- Basic Puppy Classes
- Fun, positive, easy! We'll have fun while teaching pups basic obedience: sit, down, loose leash walking, settle, etc.. We have "recess," or puppy playtime, which teaches pups how to interact with one another. We will also address how to stop problem behaviors (jumping, barking, biting, leash pulling) before they start.
All positive, all fun!!
(Added: 19-Jun-2000 Hits: 167 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Dog training based on Trust and Respect
- Our experienced, trained professionals offer dog training classes based on trust and respect, starting with our gentle Puppy Love sessions for puppies under 18 weeks old.Many of our methods are based on those of Dr. Ian Dunbar, and clicker training methods we learned from Karen Pryor & Gary Wilkes. Daytime, evening and weekend essions are available at our air-conditioned training center.
(Added: 13-Jun-2005 Hits: 56 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Mutts 2 Manners Inc.
- Fast Fun Reliable off leash dog training. world wide famous doggie boot camp. we train celibrities dogs.
(Added: 23-Sep-2008 Hits: 57 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Puppy K in Frederick, MD
- Need a safe place to socialize your puppy? This gentle, puppy friendly class focuses on confidence building, socialization, and leadership exercises for puppies 8-16 weeks of age. We also offer advice on housetraining and other information to help make puppyhood a positive experience for all involved. Class is ongoing and attendance is on a drop-in basis. Cost is $5/class. Please email with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Added: 3-Apr-2007 Hits: 25 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- The Dog House Training
Phone: 361 575 0229
- We offer puppy and obedience classes where you and your dog will have fun. we use treats and lots of praise combined with patience.
(Added: 21-Jun-2002 Hits: 59 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- You Silly Dog
- Fun & friendly puppy training. Only motivational training methods are used w/an emphasis on positive reinforcement. Group classes in Parkville & Baltimore.
(Added: 13-Mar-2007 Hits: 24 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
Pages Updated On: 25-Oct-2009 - 11:36:18
Links Engine 2.0 By: Gossamer Threads Inc.